3-Alkylthio-1,2,4-triazine dimers with potent antimalarial activity
- Ban, K; Duffy, S; Khakham, Y; Avery, VM; Hughes, A; Montagnat, O; Katneni, K; Ryan, E; Baell, JB;
Publication Year 2010-10-15, Volume 20, Issue #20, Page 6024-6029
- Journal Title
- BIOORGANIC & MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY LETTERS
- Publication Type
- Journal Article
- We report on the discovery of 3-alkylthio-1,2,4-triazine dimers that are potently toxic to Plasmodium falciparum, with single digit nanomolar activity, and up to several thousand-fold lower toxicity to mammalian cells. They are equipotent against chloroquine-resistant strains of P. falciparum. (c) 2010 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- Publisher's Version
- Rights Notice
- Refer to copyright notice on published article.
Creation Date: 2010-10-15 12:00:00Last Modified: 0001-01-01 12:00:00