Synthesis and biological evaluation of analogues of the anti-tumor alkaloid naamidine A
Publication Year 2007-07-01, Volume 17, Issue #13, Page 3741-3744
- Journal Title
- BIOORGANIC & MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY LETTERS
- Publication Type
- Journal Article
- A small series of derivatives of the alkaloid naamidine A was synthesized and tested in vitro for their ability to inhibit mitogenesis in BaF/ERX cells. Replacement of the imidazole core with a thiazole was found to have only a minor effect on potency, and the 4-metlioxybenzyl substituent of the natural product was shown to be unnecessary for activity. (c) 2007 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- IMIDAZOLE ALKALOIDS; REAGENTS; ACYLOINS; RECEPTOR; AGENT
- Publisher's Version
- Rights Notice
- Refer to copyright notice on published article.
Creation Date: 2007-07-01 12:00:00Last Modified: 0001-01-01 12:00:00