Spiroleucettadine: synthetic studies and investigations towards structural revision
- Publication Year 2007-03-19,Volume 48,Issue #12,Page 2199-2203
- Journal Title
- TETRAHEDRON LETTERS
- Publication Type
- Journal Article
- Synthetic efforts towards spiroleucettadine are described, including the enantioselective synthesis of the presumed biosynthetic precursor. High level density functional theory calculations were used to predict the C-13 NMR shifts of possible alternative structures and, along with a re-evaluation of the available NMR data, allow the proposal of revised structures for this spirocyclic alkaloid. (c) 2007 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- NMR CHEMICAL-SHIFTS; CALCAREOUS LEUCETTA SPONGE; OPTIMIZED GEOMETRIES; THEORY MODELS; C-13; ALKALOIDS; SHIELDINGS
- Publisher's Version
- Refer to copyright notice on published article.
Creation Date: 2007-03-19 12:00:00