Chromosome social distancing and crowd control: the dual role of Ki67
- Journal Title
- Immunology and Cell Biology
- Publication Type
- Journal epub ahead of print
- The Ki67 protein is proposed to have two conformations; one which segregates chromosomes before anaphase, and the other which results in chromosome condensation after cell division to exclude large cytosolic components from the reforming nuclei of daughter cells.
- WEHI Research Division(s)
- PubMed ID
- Publisher's Version
- Rights Notice
- Refer to copyright notice on published article.
Creation Date: 2020-10-02 02:01:48Last Modified: 2020-10-02 02:30:15