Action plan for hit identification (APHID): KAT6A as a case study
- Journal Title
- Future Medicinal Chemistry
- Publication Type
- Journal epub ahead of print
- Here, we describe our action plan for hit identification (APHID) that guides the process of hit triage, with elimination of less tractable hits and retention of more tractable hits. We exemplify the process with reference to our high-throughput screening (HTS) campaign against the enzyme, KAT6A, that resulted in successful identification of a tractable hit. We hope that APHID could serve as a useful, concise and digestible guide for those involved in HTS and hit triage, especially those that are relatively new to this exciting and continually evolving technology.
- Future Science
- WEHI Research Division(s)
- Epigenetics And Development
- PubMed ID
- Publisher's Version
- Open Access at Publisher's Site
- Rights Notice
- Refer to copyright notice on published article.
Creation Date: 2020-05-04 11:46:59Last Modified: 2020-05-04 02:32:42