Highly fluorescent and HDAC6 selective scriptaid analogues
- Fleming, CL; Natoli, A; Schreuders, J; Devlin, M; Yoganantharajah, P; Gibert, Y; Leslie, KG; New, EJ; Ashton, TD; Pfeffer, FM;
- Journal Title
- European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry
- Publication Type
- Journal Article
- Fluorescent scriptaid analogues with excellent HDAC6 selectivity (HDAC1/6>500) and potency (HDAC6 IC50<5nM) have been synthesised and evaluated. The highly fluorescent nature of the compounds (up to PhiF=0.83 in DMSO and 0.38 in aqueous buffer) makes them ideally suited for cellular imaging and visualisation of their cytoplasmic localisation was readily accomplished. Whole organism imaging in zebrafish confirmed both the vascular localisation of the new inhibitors and the impact of HDAC6 inhibition on in vivo development.
- WEHI Research Division(s)
- Chemical Biology
- PubMed ID
- Publisher's Version
- Rights Notice
- Refer to copyright notice on published article.
Creation Date: 2019-03-13 08:04:16Last Modified: 2019-03-13 08:46:06