Synthesis of Acyl phosphoramidates employing a modified staudinger reaction
- Publication Year 2021-12-30,Volume 23,Issue #2,Page 464-468
- Journal Title
- Organic letters
- A one-step synthesis of acyl phosphoramidates from a variety of functionalized acyl azides has been developed employing trimethylsilyl chloride as an activating agent in a modified Staudinger reaction. The methodology was further adapted to include the in situ generation of the acyl azides from a diverse selection of carboxylic acids and hydrazide starting synthons. The reaction scope was extended to include the synthesis of imidodiphosphates and the natural product Microcin C.
- WEHI Research Division(s)
- Chemical Biology
- PubMed ID
- Publisher's Version
- Open Access at Publisher's Site
- Rights Notice
- Refer to copyright notice on published article.
Creation Date: 2021-03-09 08:05:41Last Modified: 2021-03-09 08:26:56