Death by differentiation: CD4(+) T cells kick out suspicious stem cells
- Publication Year 2022-05-05,Volume 29,Issue #5,Page 655-656
- Journal Title
- Cell Stem Cell
- Antigen presentation is typically regarded as the domain of immune cells such as dendritic cells and B cells. Hernandez-Malmierca et al. (2022) upend this notion by observing that hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells process and present antigen via major histocompatibility class II as a means of CD4(+) T cell-mediated immune surveillance.
- Cell Press
- Antigen Presentation; B-Lymphocytes; *CD4-Positive T-Lymphocytes; Dendritic Cells; *Histocompatibility Antigens Class II; Stem Cells
- WEHI Research Division(s)
- PubMed ID
- Publisher's Version
- Refer to copyright notice on published article.
Creation Date: 2022-05-11 10:40:10Last Modified: 2022-05-11 11:09:59