Enhancing our chances of picking a winner in higher-risk myelodysplastic syndromes
- Journal Title
- British Journal of Haematology
- Publication Type
- epub ahead of print
- Hypomethylating agents remain the current standard of care for patients with higher-risk myelodysplastic syndromes. Ades et al. report outcomes from a randomised 'pick-a-winner' study design that examined the addition of either lenalidomide, valproic acid or idarubicin in combination with azacitidine, compared to azacitidine alone. Commentary on: Ades et al. A randomised phase II study of azacitidine (AZA) alone or with lenalidomide (LEN), valproic acid (VPA) or idarubicin (IDA) in higher-risk MDS: GFM's 'pick a winner' trial, with the impact of somatic mutations. Br J Haematol 2022 (Online ahead of print). doi: 10.1111/bjh.18193.
- WEHI Research Division(s)
- Blood Cells And Blood Cancer
- PubMed ID
- Publisher's Version
- Refer to copyright notice on published article.
Creation Date: 2022-05-13 08:15:14Last Modified: 2022-05-13 08:15:34